What is leadership coaching?
Leadership coaching is designed for entrepreneurial leaders in the creative industry. It is a personal development process created specifically for owners of creative firms who are responsible for leading teams, getting clients, creating profits and driving the vision of the company forward.
A leadership coach becomes a behind-the-scenes partner, mentor and trusted confidante. Coaching brings a support structure that ultimately leads to personal transformation and business growth. A leadership coach is someone who brings a wide range of experience and wisdom and provides ongoing guidence and direction. Taking on a coach means making a higher commitment to yourself and your leadership skills.
A coach will not provide you with answers. A coach will asks you the kind of questions no one else is asking you in your life. Through inquiry and careful examination, the right questions can lead to new insights and deeper understanding.
Working with a coach means you are working with someone who is 100% focused on you, your business and your success. A coach does not have an agenda.
But you should.
Having a clear sense of where you want to go and what you want to work on in your life and your business will make your coaching process a powerful one.
You will get what you focus on.
Working with the right coach can help you get to know yourself better and help you see your own blind spots. Coaching can help you understand how you are holding yourself back and how you may be getting in your own way of achieving what you desire. This work helps you see yourself in a whole new light.
Coaching requires a commitment of time, energy and space. When you create the time to work on the areas that need attention in your life and your business, those areas start to shift. With a coach by your side you can take a step back and gain a better understanding at why things are the way they are. From that place, new insights and solutions come.
Leadership coaching will help you…
- Improve your communication skills
- Lead your team to work in effective, harmonious ways
- Learn how to market your business better
- Charge (and get paid) more for your work
- Build a brand that attracts your ideal clients
- Gain new skills that will stay with you for a lifetime
- Strategize how to handle new business opportunities
- Learn how to improve your time management skills
- Learn how to have crucial conversations
- Create more work/life balance
You will get the most out of coaching if you...
- Have a passion for learning
- Have specific issues you would like to resolve
- Have an adventurous spirit
- Are open to new ideas
- Are ready to make a bigger investment in your business
- Are willing to be honest and authentic with yourself
- Are open to receiving feedback
- Are ready to have fun
- Can be fully present to the process
Interested in exploring my coaching program? Click here for details.